No registration is required. Attend virtually via Zoom.
Join Minnesota Sea Grant (MNSG) for one of six virtual Fellowship Office Hours sessions to learn about MNSG's internship and fellowship program.
Dates and times:
- January 9, 2023, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. CT
- January 19, 2023, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. CT
- January 26, 2023, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. CT
- January 31, 2023, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. CT
- February 6, 2023, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. CT
- February 14, 2023, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. CT
Current MNSG internship and fellowship opportunities:
- Knauss Fellowship
- NOAA Coastal Management Fellowship
- NOAA Fisheries-Sea Grant Joint Fellowship
- NOAA Hollings Undergraduate Scholarship
Undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in a college or university are encouraged to attend. Learn about MNSG's internship and fellowship program.
MNSG Research and Fellowship Coordinator, Alex Frie.
Image credit: NOAA