Undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in a college or university are encouraged to attend Fellowship Office Hours to learn about Minnesota Sea Grant's current internship, fellowship and scholarship opportunities.
Current Minnesota Sea Grant internship, fellowship and scholarship opportunities include:
- Knauss Fellowship
- NOAA Coastal Management Fellowship
- NOAA Fisheries-Sea Grant Joint Fellowship
- NOAA Hollings Undergraduate Scholarship
- January 10, 2022 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (Session 1 of 5)
- January 13, 2022 11:00 - 12:00 p.m. (Session 2 of 5)
- January 25, 2022 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (Session 3 of 5)
- February 9, 2022 11:00 - 12:00 p.m. (Session 4 of 5)
- February 14, 2022 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (Session 5 of 5)
You can join Fellowship Office Hours virtually via Zoom. No registration is required.
If you have questions about how to attend Fellowship Office Hours or have questions about Minnesota Sea Grant's Internship and Fellowship Program, please contact Minnesota Sea Grant Research and Fellowship Coordinator Alex Frie, email@example.com.