Dates and times
- This is a three-day event:
- Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Best Western Plus Kelly Inn (100 fourth Ave. S, St. Cloud, Minnesota 56301)
- Students - $85
- Professionals - $110
The Minnesota Chapter of the American Fisheries Society Annual Meeting 2023 will provide students and professionals with an opportunity to learn and present on fisheries research and management in Minnesota.
- Fish ID workshop
- Student social
- Networking opportunities
- Paper and poster presentations
- Business meetings
- Minnesota Sea Grant (MNSG) staff and collaborators will provide updates on MNSG projects:
- Egg-to-Market Yellow Perch Project by Kieran Smith, aquaculture extension associate, MNSG.
- Invasive Cattail-Dominated Shorelines project by Brendan Nee, project team member; graduate student, University of Minnesota.
- Dam Removal Effects on Trout in the Maple River Watershed project by Amy Shcrank, extension program leader; fisheries and aquaculture extension educator, MNSG.
Who should attend?
- This meeting is for students and professionals interested in Minnesota fisheries research and management.
Image credits left to right: Amy Schrank/Minnesota Sea Grant