Research and Fellowship Coordinator
What I do for Sea Grant
- Coordinate Minnesota Sea Grant's research program.
- Coordinate Minnesota Sea Grant's state and national fellowship programs.
- Help Minnesota Sea Grant realize our research-to-application vision of translating the water science needs of our stakeholders into deliverable science, research funding opportunities, and student fellowships.
- Research and Fellowships
- Environmental Chemistry
- Fate and Transport of Pollutants in the Environment
- Impacts of Atmospheric Deposition on Water Quality
- Identifying and Constraining Pollution Sources
- Novel Techniques of Reducing Nitrogen Pollution in Air and Water
- Ph.D. - Environmental Chemistry
- University of California Riverside
- B.A. - Environmental Chemistry
- Saint John's University and College of Saint Benedict