Sign up to be added to the Twin Ports Freshwater Folk mailing list to receive a link to the webinar. This event is free and will be recorded.
Twin Ports Freshwater Folk (TPFF) webinars are for people in the Twin Ports communities of Duluth, Minnesota and Superior, Wisconsin, and anyone engaged in freshwater research, policy, or management. TPFF meetings are the first Wednesday of every month and include networking and informal discussion followed by a presentation(s) on a freshwater topic.
- 11:30 a.m. Meet-and-greet breakout sessions
- 12:00 p.m. Announcements by attendees
- 12:05 p.m. Seminar(s)
- 12:45 p.m. Moderated question and answer
- 1:00 p.m. Adjourn
Ryan Lepak, postdoctoral researcher, Great Lakes Toxicology and Ecology Division, United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Minnesota Sea Grant
- Natural Resources Research Institute
- Large Lakes Observatory
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- U.S. EPA Great Lakes Toxicology and Ecology Division
Minnesota Sea Grant Associate Director of Research Valerie Brady.
Image credit: Ryan Lepak.