Time, location and registration
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. CT.
- This is an in-person event.
- Location: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Great Lakes Toxicology and Ecology Division Laboratory. 6201 Congdon Blvd., Duluth, MN 55804.
- Registration required.
- Those interested in presenting a poster at this event, please register before May 31, 2023.
The June 2023 Twin Ports Freshwater Folk (TPFF) event will be an in-person poster session and potluck.
The poster session will be an opportunity for people in the Twin Ports communities of Duluth, Minnesota, and Superior, Wisconsin, and anyone engaged in freshwater research, policy, or management to share their work on freshwater-related topics. Those who are interested in presenting a poster at this event should register before May 31, 2023.
This event is also an opportunity to network over lunch. Sandwiches will be provided, and attendees are invited to bring an item to share.
What is Twin Ports Freshwater Folk?
- TPFF meetings are the first Wednesday of every month and include networking and informal discussion followed by a presentation(s) on a freshwater topic.
- Subscribe to TPFF to receive updates.
Contact Alex Frie, research and fellowship coordinator, Minnesota Sea Grant.
Image credit: Alex Frie