Minnesota Sea Grant
Resource Pages for:
- Each May over 1,000 Duluth-Superior 6th graders board the Vista Star to learn about the estuary and the people who work there.
- K-12 educator opportunities in Duluth and Finland, Minn. Meet scientists, learn about Lake Superior.
- Minnesota Sea Grant‘s newsletter
- Hypothermia is a risk for anyone who enjoys activities like boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, or skiing. It can occur quickly and it can be fatal.
- Adopt a conservation mentality. Protect our environment by not releasing unwanted fish and aquatic plants.
- Support our work through a tax-deductible donation
- Extensive information on Duluth's 42 named streams as well as those along Minnesota's North Shore