Minnesota Sea Grant
Resource Pages for:
- Minnesota Sea Grant‘s newsletter
- This radio program focuses on aquatic science and water-related challenges in Minnesota and across the Great Lakes. Subscribe to the podcast or listen to past shows here. You can listen to all of Minnesota Sea Grant's audio here.
- By following simple procedures each time we leave the water, we can stop aquatic hitchhikers.
- Extensive information on Duluth's 42 named streams as well as those along Minnesota's North Shore
- The Upper Great Lakes Law and Policy Symposium is crafted to zero in on how relatively recent activities might serve as models for tackling other Great Lakes trans-boundary issues.
- Support our work through a tax-deductible donation.