Aquaculture America 2023 (Day 1 of 4)
2/23/23, 11:00 am - 2/23/23, 6:00 pm
- This is a four-day event:
- Thursday, February 23, 2023, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT
- Friday, February 24, 2023, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT
- Saturday, February 25, 2023, from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. CT
- Sunday, February 26, 2023, from 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. CT
- New Orleans Marriott Hotel (555 Canal St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130)
- Aquaculture America 2023 is a national aquaculture conference and exposition held in the U.S.
- Conference sponsors:
- U.S. Aquaculture Society (formerly U.S. Chapter of World Aquaculture Society)
- National Aquaculture Association
- Aquaculture Suppliers Association
- Meetings organized by:
- Aquaculture Engineering Society
- Aquatic Drug Approval Coalition
- U.S. Trout Farmers Association
- Zebrafish Husbandry Association
- And many more!
- The conference schedule is available on the Aquaculture America 2023 website.
- Sessions at a glance by day
- Minnesota Sea Grant (MNSG) staff and collaborators will provide updates on MNSG projects:
- Great Lakes Aquaculture Collaborative by Amy Schrank, extension program leader; fisheries and aquaculture extension educator, MNSG.
- Increasing Golden Shiner Bait Production in Minnesota by Don Schreiner, fisheries specialist, MNSG.
- Consumer Education on Seafood and Aquaculture by Kieran Smith, aquaculture extension associate, MNSG.
- Cryopreservation of Golden Shiner Embryos for Aquaculture by Kieran Smith, aquaculture extension associate, MNSG.
- Additional information can be found on the conference brochure and website.
Who should attend?
- This event is for students and professionals interested in aquaculture, and members of the National Aquaculture Association and World Aquaculture Society.
- For information please contact email@example.com or call +1-760-751-5005.
Image credit: Sam Stukel/USFWS Mountain-Prairie